昨天,今天,明天,每天的每天,你是否都多懂得一点点...

星期三, 十一月 21, 2012

HP we788aa wireless mouse driver

There is not driver came along with this product.

It works well with mac os.

I plug the receiver into the mac mini with mac os lion installed. It worked immediately without any delay.

Then I tried win7 32bit in the VM. It searched online for driver and took a while to install the driver. But it worked without any problem.

Then I brought the mouse to company and tried to use it on my company computer with win7 64bit installed. It didn't work because not driver can be found on windows update.

I tried to find hp official driver and failed. There isn't one.

Then I realize that this mouse is using Microsoft standard driver. The only problem is the win7 64 bit doesn't know it's a mouse.

Then I updated the driver from device manager. When it asked me to select the driver location, I choose to select device. I set it as a mouse. Then the standard driver was installed. And the mouse worked like a charm.

--
Feng

没有评论:

其它博客地址

此博客的同步博客地址: http://fengnz.wordpress.com
这里进入我的MSN SPACE.