昨天,今天,明天,每天的每天,你是否都多懂得一点点...

星期三, 二月 14, 2018

Get your dev env ready in a second

I have been using cmder for quite a while. But I never setup task group before. Before I start my development, I need to start the API backend, the database server, and the front end service. It doesn' t take a lot of time. But it requires me to think about what commands to run every time. 

Setting up cmder to automatically start the env is not hard. 

Here is how you do it.





cmd /k "%ConEmuDir%\..\init.bat && docker start mongo mongo-exp "  -new_console:d:%userprofile%

cmd /k "%ConEmuDir%\..\init.bat && dotnet run"  -new_console:d:c:\Users\dengy\gitLocal\amoeba-api\AmoebaAPI

cmd /k "%ConEmuDir%\..\init.bat && ng serve"  -new_console:d:c:\Users\dengy\gitLocal\tarantula\Tarantula




​​



--
Feng

没有评论:

其它博客地址

此博客的同步博客地址: http://fengnz.wordpress.com
这里进入我的MSN SPACE.