昨天,今天,明天,每天的每天,你是否都多懂得一点点...

星期三, 二月 21, 2018

Vysor black screen on mac mini os with inter hd 3000 graphic card

When I tried to install vysor chrome extension, I was told that vysor is not supported by this computer.

I then download vysor mac version. It worked well, except the mirror screen on the mac was black. I could still control from mac and take screenshots.

I checked the chrome extension again and noticed that webgl is required for vysor. I then tested webgl on both safari and chrome.




Both of them were not working.

I tried to enable webGL from safari's develop menu, but "enable webGL" is not there.





I also enabled webgl from chrome's settings, but it didn't help.

I thought my graphics card may not support webGL.

Then I found a page saying that Intel HD 3000 is blacklist by chrome on mac. 

Then I used the following command to launch chrome.

/Applications/Google\ Chrome.app/Contents/MacOS/Google\ Chrome --ignore-gpu-blacklist

Great thing suddenly happened.




I then navigated to the vysor extension again, and this time, I could install it.


I installed vysoy chrome extension and started. It started my mac stand along version. But the funny thing was that, it worked.



That's awesome, I then deleted the mac version and reinstall the chrome version. The Chrome version worked too.

I still haven't found the way to enable webGL on safari, but I don't need to worry about it for now.



--
Feng

没有评论:

其它博客地址

此博客的同步博客地址: http://fengnz.wordpress.com
这里进入我的MSN SPACE.