昨天,今天,明天,每天的每天,你是否都多懂得一点点...

星期二, 七月 31, 2018

[网络技术] Opera Browser can use Google Chrome's Extension

Opera was one of my favorite browsers in the past, I used it for a few years. I switched to Google Chrome for some reasons that I can't remember.

I've heard of that Opera has abandoned its in-house Presto rendering engine and switched to Webkit. I understand that it will support extension too.


#img1#




But I didn't notice that you can even install a Opera Add-on which can enable you to use all the extension on Google Chrome Store. That's Amazing.

#img2#



Once install this Add-on. Then you can browse Google chrome store as Google chrome does.

#img3#



You can install  your favorite Chrome extensions on Opera.

#img4#




You ask "Why don't you just use Google Chrome instead?"

Ok, good question. I don't have the answer. Maybe, maybe because my wife doesn't use opera :)

Tags: Opera, Google Chrome, Google Chrome Extension, Install Chrome Extension

没有评论:

其它博客地址

此博客的同步博客地址: http://fengnz.wordpress.com
这里进入我的MSN SPACE.